The real adventure begins where the roads turn into paths.
The rocky routes often lead to the most wonderful places. Sometimes they are not even asphalted and in bad weather often hardly accessible with an ordinary motorhome. This is an easy exercise for the Dexter 560 4×4.
With its indestructible all-wheel drive, it guides you safely through difficult terrain and opens up many new ways to enjoy your holiday. Thanks to a towing capacity of up to 2.8 tonnes, you can also take heavier sports trailers with you on your journey. The generously sized double bed is also a real treat. This beautiful lounge area is located across the rear of the vehicle. You can therefore even take a different direction at night. In the light of the moon passing through the Dexter’s big side window. Rest up and be able to move mountains the next day. Or climb them. As you like.
All-wheel drive, slippery, gravel. Do you associate these words with comfort and upscale features? Probably not, but you could. After all, the Dexter 560 4×4 combines the best of both worlds in the most individual way. A cosy 5-seater seating group, an 80-litre refrigerator, a toilet with shower and mountain of comfort await you in just under 6 metres length. With this equipment and all-wheel drive, you can go anywhere comfortably. At any time of the year. Thanks to efficient insulation and powerful diesel heating, the Dexter 560 4×4 is also an ideal base camp in winter. Before you continue your journey far from the beaten path.
- 1x 12 V socket
- 1x 230 V socket
- 1x Midi Heki
- 1x Mini Heki
- 1x USB wall outlet
- 2-flame cooker with cover
- 130 HP engine
- ABS (Anti-lock braking system)
- All Wheel Drive
- Body colour trend white
- Exterior lighting
- Heated waste water tank
- Co-driver airbag
- Captain‘s chair Seats with Armrests
- Cassette toilet
- CEE external connection for 230 V with circuit breaker
- Pressurised water pump
- Electrical front window lifters
- Electrical step tread
- Electrical adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Spare Wheel
- Euro 6D Final
- Driver airbag
- Wheel house seats in cabin upholstery
- Carpet in cabin
- Heating system 4 KW (Diesel)
- Isolated frame windows
- Air conditioning cab
- Wall and ceiling insulation in PE-foam with no cold spots
- Refrigerator, 70 ltr.
- Leather steering wheel
- Fog lights
- Radio preparation + Radio
- Wheel cover
- Serial upholstery Asti
- Rear bumper in black
- Painted bumpers
- Cruise control
- Table extension
- Toilet room with integrated shower
- Switch-disconnectors for starter and superstructure battery
- Water pipes, insulated
- Living area battery
- Central locking with remote control
* The “technically-permissible total laden weight“ stated in the vehicle registration document may never be exceeded for safety reasons.
** Mass in running order according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 1230/2012: vehicle with standard equipment in accordance with manufacturer‘s specifications including the driver (75 kg), fuel tank filled to at least 90 % capacity, water and gas (5 kg aluminium gas bottle) to 100 % without special equipment.
*** The permissible total gross vehicle weight (combined weight) must be adhered to.
**** with 35 H Chassis (Optional)