If you look at the new Davis, it is hard to imagine anything other than a beautiful holiday. With its bright interior, high-gloss surfaces and a multitude
of elegant furnishing details, the motorhome is a work of art in its own right. But also extremely practical.
After all, the compact Davis 540 not only provides room for impressive design, but for everything else as well. A bathroom with a shower, a modern kitchen finish, a wide dinette window, a generous double bed, high-quality furnishings, plenty of storage space and yet it still feels spacious. Even in the cab, which offers a remarkable amount of headroom.
- 1x 12 V socket
- 1x 230 V socket
- 1x USB wall outlet
- 2-flame cooker with cover
- 120 HP Engine
- ABS (Anti-lock braking system)
- Ambient lighting
- Body colour trend white
- Heated and insulated waste water tank
- Co-driver airbag
- Cassette toilet
- CEE external connection for 230 V with circuit breaker
- Pressurised water pump
- Shower tray cover with slatted frame
- Electrical front window lifters
- Electrical step tread
- Electrical adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- ESP incl. Traction +, Hill descend
- Euro 6D Final
- Driver airbag
- Window in superstructure, with quick release levers
- Fix-and-go breakdown kit
- Heating system Combi 4 (Diesel)
- Isolated frame windows
- Flush-mounted frame windows
- Folding tabletop
- Air conditioning cab
- Wall and ceiling insulation in PE-foam with no cold spots
- Mineral-compound kitchen worktop
- Refrigerator, 70 ltr.
- Logo panel in metal look on the kitchen block
- Standard Upholstery Savona
- Rear bumper in black
- Front bumper in black
- Cruise control
- Table extension
- Toilet room with integrated shower
- Switch-disconnectors for starter and superstructure battery
- Water pipes, insulated
- Living area battery
- Central locking with remote control
* The “technically-permissible total laden weight“ stated in the vehicle registration document may never be exceeded for safety reasons.
** Mass in running order according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 1230/2012: vehicle with standard equipment in accordance with manufacturer‘s specifications including the driver (75 kg), fuel tank filled to at least 90 % capacity, water and gas (5 kg aluminium gas bottle) to 100 % without special equipment.
*** The permissible total gross vehicle weight (combined weight) must be adhered to.
**** with 35 H Chassis (Optional)