For spontaneous journeys, no matter what the weather and with which destination, the new Dexter 570 4×4 is optimally equipped.
In addition to its sequential four-wheel drive, which copes with every weather situation and any questionable road conditions, the only 5.98m short Dexter holds plenty of comfort for two active travelers ready.
Two single beds in the rear with plenty of storage space underneath and the practical kitchen as well as the bathroom with integrated shower create the basis for your own independence. An pace-economical and comfortable seating group consisting of rotatable driver’s cab seats, practical folding table and display cabinet completes this clever room layout.
- 1x 12 V socket
- 1x 230 V socket
- 1x Midi Heki
- 1x Mini Heki
- 1x USB wall outlet
- 2-flame cooker with cover
- ABS (Anti-lock braking system)
- All Wheel Drive
- Body colour trend white
- Exterior lighting
- Heated waste water tank
- Co-driver airbag
- Captain‘s chair Seats with Armrests
- Cassette toilet
- CEE external connection for 230 V with circuit breaker
- Pressurised water pump
- Electrical front window lifters
- Electrical step tread
- Electrical adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Spare Wheel
- Euro 6D Final
- Driver airbag
- Wheel house seats in cabin upholstery
- Carpet in cabin
- Heating system Combi 4 (Diesel)
- Isolated frame windows
- Air conditioning cab
- Wall and ceiling insulation in PE-foam with no cold spots
- Refrigerator, 70 ltr.
- Leather steering wheel
- Fog lights
- Radio preparation + Radio
- Wheel cover
- Serial upholstery Asti
- Rear bumper in black
- Painted bumpers
- Cruise control
- Table extension
- Toilet room with integrated shower
- Switch-disconnectors for starter and superstructure battery
- Water pipes, insulated
- Living area battery
- Central locking with remote control
* The “technically-permissible total laden weight“ stated in the vehicle registration document may never be exceeded for safety reasons.
** Mass in running order according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 1230/2012: vehicle with standard equipment in accordance with manufacturer‘s specifications including the driver (75 kg), fuel tank filled to at least 90 % capacity, water and gas (5 kg aluminium gas bottle) to 100 % without special equipment.
*** The permissible total gross vehicle weight (combined weight) must be adhered to.
**** with 35 H Chassis (Optional)